Game Thread: Alabama @ Stephen F. Austin - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Alabama @ Stephen F. Austin

Quote Originally Posted by imauafan View Post
    I'm curious to know this too. I haven't paid attention to the bench on tv the past couple of games so I can't say if he was there or not but I know he has not played since fairly early in the season. He was on the bench for the Liberty game in Huntsville and although I didn't get to see much of warmups, what little I saw it did not appear that he was injured. My gut feeling is that he is either suspended or just relegated to the very bottom of the depth chart. I suspect he will not be with the program next year, if not sooner.
    I sat across from the bench for the Penn State game. When the team was huddled, I donít remember seeing him. Might have just missed him, but tried to look a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    I sat across from the bench for the Penn State game. When the team was huddled, I don’t remember seeing him. Might have just missed him, but tried to look a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I recorded both games so I just pulled up the Penn State game and I'm pretty sure they showed Giddens in the tunnel with the team before they came out on the court.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Pretty sure I saw Giddens dressed out with the team walking to the halftime lockers at SFA.

Last game I remember Giddens playing in was the UCF game. No clue what the deal is; he has not performed well but seems that he would get a few minutes if there isn't something going on.
    Last edited by day-day; January 2nd, 2019 at 12:14 PM.

BamaNation All-American

Giddens has been dressed out. I am not sure why he hasn't seen the court. I am not sure he has played since the northeastern game. I've seen him on the bike on the side, but not in any games. I thought he could and would contribute this year. He is a physical presence inside, but extrememly foul prone.