Congrats from a Sooner fan

Trjtrjtrj

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 4, 2018
Congratulations on your victory over my Sooners. It was clear you were the better team last night and I wish you luck in your game against the Dabo-ites. Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Congratulations on your victory over my Sooners. It was clear you were the better team last night and I wish you luck in your game against the Dabo-ites. Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide.
Don't be a stranger and be sure to hang out on the boards. It's good to get different perspectives and during the season they'll frequently be game threads that are non-SEC.

You're welcome back any time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rolltd

3rd Team
Dec 15, 2010
Sooners showed a lot of grit. Enjoyed the game and look forward to doing it again, Sooner than later

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Kyler Murray was really fast. He has next level speed. He really impressed me with how elusive he became. Glad you guys don't have a defense.
I was disappointed to see he is a pitcher. No fly ball would be safe with his explosive step and arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Looked it up. He's 5'10" and that's NFL measurement. That's KM's published height, but it's nowhere near accurate...
In watching the replay, I re-watched the "high hit" on Murray by Q. I came away realizing "How do you NOT hit him high?" Q would have had basically lowered his head and speared him to hit him in the middle of the chest. The size difference was striking. I don't think there was anything dirty about the hit at all, and what hurt Murray was the knee he took to the face from his O-lineman cheap shotting Q.

He's just not a big guy, but he's a heckuva of a player!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In watching the replay, I re-watched the "high hit" on Murray by Q. I came away realizing "How do you NOT hit him high?" Q would have had basically lowered his head and speared him to hit him in the middle of the chest. The size difference was striking. I don't think there was anything dirty about the hit at all, and what hurt Murray was the knee he took to the face from his O-lineman cheap shotting Q.

He's just not a big guy, but he's a heckuva of a player!
Actually, I did the same, after the complaints by some of the OU fans. Paraphrasing the rule, Q would have had to hit #1 in the head or neck area with his helmet. He didn't do that. He placed his helmet in the only place he could without the targeting or spearing foul, to the side of Kyler's. It was a beautiful hit...

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
I was impressed with the way Riley adjusted, calmed his team down when they were being rattled, and kept playing. Bama was the better team from start to finish, but OU is in good hands with Riley. Expect them to fix their defense and be a real threat to win it all down the road.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
We probably won't know if Kyler M. can hit major league pitching until his run through the minor league system. But if he does make it to the majors and has an ability to steal bases he could easily steal 60 bases a season. On the other hand, there are alot of MLB players who are quick like KM but just don't have good instincts or a good first step to steal a ton of bases. I would really like to see him play at the major league level just to see what he can do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.