News Article: Mark Richt to Retire at Miami

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
I would stay away from Kiffin. Last year was great, but he pooped the bed and went 5-7 this year. He has yet to show any consistent winning.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’ve seen reports of a possibly Urban Meyer . I would think that to be totally fabricated as it would go against everything he said about stepping down at OSU. Of course , going to OSU went against the very reason he stepped down at Florida!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Good luck to Mark. I think Mario would be an idiot to leave Oregon...Willie certainly was.
Yep, but he would be home. Plus if USC or even UCLA ever get their act together , they will own the PAc12. Its hard to compete long term when your recruiting base is 900 miles away.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I would think that Miami could get a pretty good coach. They have a tradition. They don’t play Clemson every year, Florida St is down. The rest of the conference is terrible and if you just recruited 100 miles from your campus you could put together a competitive team. Plus it’s a private university so there would be no FOI to contend with if scandal broke out. Downside is it’s a small university with fickle to nonexistent local fanbase, not known for investment in the CFB arms race

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.