Jeff Allen & Co Appreciation Thread

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
What an incredible job these folks have done.
I’m blown away constantly by the innovation and dedication to these young men who lay it all on the line.
From the development of the sideline medical tent, to the use of the antigravity treadmills and beyond. The training staff is always on the leading edge of their field. I know they’re not the only staff to use the latest and greatest, but I don’t you can applaud them enough.
Also, Coach Saban and the BOT deserve praise for making sure they have what they need for the players. This is a part of what Coach means by reinvesting I’m the players.

I know Fowler misspoke last night about UA players being the only ones to get the tightrope ankle surgery. It doesn’t change the fact that is has been so successful for our guys. Developing Tua’s “24 hour protocol” and staying right by his side during the whole thing was amazing.

My oldest son has a promising baseball future with a decent shot at playing D1. The reputation of the training staff will certainly be a key factor in where he goes to school.

BTW, anyone have a guess as to how much athletic tape a major football program goes through in a day, week, month, or season??

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He said something quite interesting -- to the effect that elite athletes heal faster than normal people. I cannot doubt that...but all his intervention sure helped the healing process as well.

However -- reported that Tua was taped up after the game and had a boot on...probably for precaution and to rest the ankle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.