LSU, please beat UCF......

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Tim Brando was on this morning preaching the UCF deserves to be in crap. He’s left Boise and joined up with the Golden Nights.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Its the only game where I will root for another SEC team other than Florida over Michigan. The rest can choke for all I care.
I kinda hope that UCF wins just to keep their winning streak of futility going.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I’ve got a bad feeling about this one.
But, because of what happened to ND, the outcome is irrelevant in the conversation about the playoffs.
You have to play quality opposition REGULARLY during the season if you want to be considered one of the best at the end of the season. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If they beat LSU I am not sure I would call it a winning streak of futility. I think the committee would put them in next year.
Except that they are so very unlikely to go undefeated 3 years in a row, even against that competition.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think LSU kinda had a discovery against TAMU w/r/t Burrow's running ability. If they have any ability to learn a lesson, they'll be deploying that QB power on UCF with regularity.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Tim Brando was on this morning preaching the UCF deserves to be in crap. He’s left Boise and joined up with the Golden Nights.

Brando is the guy who winds up fragged in the military movies.

But you gotta figure even he doesn't really want to be Tim Brando; he just has no choice.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
Stanford's offical full name is LSJU.
Leland Stanford Junior University. Leland was a train tycoon and California governor. He founded the university and named after it his son, Leland Junior.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.