National Championship game roll call. Who is heading out to Santa Clara?

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
If anyone wants to give me a free ticket, a free plane ticket (first class) and free room and board, I will accept.
I accept this offer.

There's the small matter of the required "reservation fees" that must be paid. This is just a formality and you will be reimbursed in full by the limo driver that will meet you at the airport.

Please provide your bank account information so that these nominal fees can be deducted from your account.

See you in the Bay Area!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I accept this offer.

There's the small matter of the required "reservation fees" that must be paid. This is just a formality and you will be reimbursed in full by the limo driver that will meet you at the airport.

Please provide your bank account information so that these nominal fees can be deducted from your account.

See you in the Bay Area!
Sure. I will get that to you just as soon as the Nigerian Prince puts the millions of dollars back into my account.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I wish, we just got back from Disney last weekend. We are broke...lol

I was there Dec 18-23. I know what you mean about being broke and we left the kids @ home! (15 year anniversary) It’s amazing how much more fun it was without kids, haha.

But, to make it up to them we’re going back in July. So, I won’t be making the trip to CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I was there Dec 18-23. I know what you mean about being broke and we left the kids @ home! (15 year anniversary) It’s amazing how much more fun it was without kids, haha.

But, to make it up to them we’re going back in July. So, I won’t be making the trip to CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We were there from Dec 15-Dec 22 with our kids. Expensive trip but it was worth it, we had a blast.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Not going to this is really bugging me. But I have a flight that leaves Bama at 11 am on Tuesday that isn't one I can minutes or change, and that's not a dang flight leaving after the game or getting back in time to make that.

That and the fact that I still really don't want to go to Cali. Profanity laden tirade

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am going to have to watch this game on TV while on a business trip this year. Won't even be with family. I have asked the hotel to put me on the bottom floor so my pacing doesn't bother anyone below me.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
My wife makes me change places so I don't wear treads pacing...Which is fine, unless we're on a roll...then treads it is!!!

I am going to have to watch this game on TV while on a business trip this year. Won't even be with family. I have asked the hotel to put me on the bottom floor so my pacing doesn't bother anyone below me.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I can't make it but might not be a bad time for some folks that want cheaper tickets to get in on the action (although flights/hotel are still a $ issue for many):

Title-game ticket prices plummeting more than 90 percent

Ticket prices on the secondary market for Monday’s college football national title game are cratering – get-in prices hit $150 Tuesday on StubHub and experts say it should continue to drop. By comparison, last year’s get-in price peaked at about $1,700.

“Prices are trending lower than we have ever seen before,” SeatGeek.com’s Chris Leyden told Yahoo Sports. “Demand is down.”

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
I will be making the trip this year by myself. Have flight so far. Working on a room. Was wondering whether it is best to just show up with money and buy a ticket there vs paying $85 for some transaction fee on Stubhub. Any thoughts? Anybody know where some good Bama fans will be hanging out?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I will be making the trip this year by myself. Have flight so far. Working on a room. Was wondering whether it is best to just show up with money and buy a ticket there vs paying $85 for some transaction fee on Stubhub. Any thoughts? Anybody know where some good Bama fans will be hanging out?
Of all the places I'd be comfortable to buy tickets on the streets, Cali has not one of them. I have to imagine the chances of knockoffs will be dangerously high.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Not going to this is really bugging me. But I have a flight that leaves Bama at 11 am on Tuesday that isn't one I can minutes or change, and that's not a dang flight leaving after the game or getting back in time to make that.

That and the fact that I still really don't want to go to Cali. Profanity laden tirade

Why fly back to Bama then? Just go from SFO to wherever you need to go.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Is anybody else having trouble locating parking passes? The link on the Levi Stadium website doesn't appear to be working. I suppose I'll have to call them unless somebody has other suggestions. I just don't want to stand on hold for an hour.

Thanks in advance.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Not attending this year. It's just too much of a haul and too expensive for me. I hate to miss a Championship game, but adding Santa Clara was a bad decision. I hope the field is in better shape than I am reading.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Is anybody else having trouble locating parking passes? The link on the Levi Stadium website doesn't appear to be working. I suppose I'll have to call them unless somebody has other suggestions. I just don't want to stand on hold for an hour.

Thanks in advance.
Saw them on eBay and stubhub

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

Thanks in advance.
They sell them on Stubhub

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN

Thanks in advance.
Try Park Whiz. I found a space about 1 mile from the stadium for $45.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Heads up for anyone that's going to the game and listens to Eli's radio broadcast during games. I received an email that says the Alabama radio broadcast will only be available thru some ESPN app. Below is text of the email.

Good afternoon Bama Nation.

We have some important news to share for those planning to make the trip to Santa Clara to cheer on the Crimson Tide.

Due to College Football Playoff policy, the Crimson Tide Radio Network broadcast of the 2019 National Championship Game will only be available in stadium through the ESPN app. You will need to select the Alabama hometown feed option from the Mega cast. The Live Sports Radio and Tune-In game broadcasts will not be available.

Please share this message with friends and family planning to attend, as we want to avoid any game day surprises.

If you have any questions please feel free to email info@LiveSportsRadio.com or call 248-844-0444.

We truly appreciate your continued support and understanding with this matter.

Sincerely,

Live Sports Radio

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.