National Championship game roll call. Who is heading out to Santa Clara?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Faithful, confident fan to reserve a hotel a year ahead!. Roll Tide!
I book one as soon as hotels open up their next January calendar. I've done this every year since we went to Pasadena. Half the time I've cancelled, half the time I've been SO thankful I got the rooms early. You usually get close to regular price that far in advance. The team hotels are usually already blocked so doesn't work for them.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I am going to have to watch this game on TV while on a business trip this year. Won't even be with family. I have asked the hotel to put me on the bottom floor so my pacing doesn't bother anyone below me.
You think you're going to need to pace? :biggrin:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I am going to have to watch this game on TV while on a business trip this year. Won't even be with family. I have asked the hotel to put me on the bottom floor so my pacing doesn't bother anyone below me.
Yeah I’m with you. I’ve got a presentation and training program to do Tuesday Morning. I’ll be wearing my Bama gear Tuesday, win or lose, into your enemy’s territory....Ann Arbor.

I’ll be watching Monday night from my hotel room as well

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah I’m with you. I’ve got a presentation and training program to do Tuesday Morning. I’ll be wearing my Bama gear Tuesday, win or lose, into your enemy’s territory....Ann Arbor.

I’ll be watching Monday night from my hotel room as well
Recommend a bar? Neighbours don't appreciate screaming from the room next door.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Met Sherman Williams tonite at the Alumni Association’s welcome party. He looks like he could still play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Bham Airport was a crimson caravan. Looked like about 80% of those in line at TSA we’re rolling to the left coast.

Luckily I’m TSA Precheck...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Bham Airport was a crimson caravan. Looked like about 80% of those in line at TSA we’re rolling to the left coast.

Luckily I’m TSA Precheck...
Used that flying out of Seattle....Honestly couldn't tell which was the preCheck vs regular line. That's how many has gotten in on what was once the incredible and convenient preCheck

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Used that flying out of Seattle....Honestly couldn't tell which was the preCheck vs regular line. That's how many has gotten in on what was once the incredible and convenient preCheck

pre-check has gotten nuts here in atlanta. i now also have clear in addition to pre-check and i have been using it for a year. i scan a fingerprint and it gets me to the front of the pre-check line.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
FWIW....in Phoenix, Tampa, and New Orleans it felt like Clemson outnumbered us 2 to 1 just based on qty of fans observed during travel and after arrival. Out here, it feels more like 3 to 2 Clemson....we’ll see tomorrow.

Jeez....at breakfast this morning Clemson outnumbers us 10 to 1!!! Hope I’m just at the wrong hotel!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.