National Championship game roll call. Who is heading out to Santa Clara?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Flying in and out of San Jose. Looks like I should have got a hotel room a long time ago.

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
My wife and I will be there... this will be the 6th National Championship game that we have attended together (we are 4-1 to date.)

Any word on tailgating? I think we will just purchase the Alumni Association package to make things easy.

ATLBAMAFAN

3rd Team
Feb 2, 2005
I will be there. Going to Las Vegas this Friday and then to San Jose Sunday morning. Staying in Half Moon Bay about 45 minutes away.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Still deciding. I got 8 tickets through the University, 4 for a friend whose daughter just graduated from UA and 4 for a client. My client invited me to go yesterday as he had someone back out.

JPaikman

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 16, 2015
San Mateo, CA
I posted in the post game thread - I live in the area and will be attending the game, and am happy to provide any recommendations regarding local travel as needed.

NorCal alums will have an event on Sunday night in Sunnyvale - check their Facebook group for the announcement.

I'm sure SanJoseCrimson can also comment as well.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Flying out Saturday morning and staying in Tiburon. I’ve been having issues downloading the app to receive my ticket, but perhaps I’m just being impatient.

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Flying out Saturday morning and staying in Tiburon. I’ve been having issues downloading the app to receive my ticket, but perhaps I’m just being impatient.
Here's a tip from last year's debacle: Take screen shots of your tickets. If the app goes down or acts hinky, you don't need to depend on it for admission.

WAR

1st Team
Nov 19, 2007
South Georgia
Tickets offered to me through Tide Pride were $750 each. Decided to go to Columbus, OH to watch the game with my youngest son (Alabama Grad), his wife, and 6 month old daughter. Haven't got to see them this Christmas season.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Ticket prices are trending in the right direction.
I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger to order two more. I received an email from the ticket office a few weeks ago that I had an opportunity to order two more. I was charged today for two tickets at $1,150 for the pair. I just checked stub hub and they are way less than my $575 seats. I’m not sure where they are yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.