Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I really think this game is an absolute coin flip. I think a turnover one way or another decides this thing.
I believe this one turns out to be classic. Just hope Bama comes out on top in the end.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Everyone is calling this the best matchup since 06. Seldom do college games live up to the billing. Too many thinking this will be an epic showdown coming down to last play.

This is why I think Bama cruises.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I think I predicted 34-31 Bama already... but wouldn’t it be neat to see Tua throw the winning touchdown pass to Jalen? What a great story that would be.
How about Jalen to Tua for the win? Maybe even better.

Or a simple Damien Harris run through a large hole for a business-as-usual end?

Tide 34 - Clemson - 28.

Last edited:

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
I’m nervous, but I think Bama is battle tested, has faced tougher competition and has two championship experienced qbs. My gut says they win easily. 48-24

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
45-27 Bama. I think Clemson is a really good team, but they aren’t prepared for this team. Much easier path to this point. The key will be keeping the front 7 rested. I mean by 3 and outs, not by running the ball. Remember, even with breaks going against them, Notre Dame was only down 9-3 with 2 minutes to go until halftime, then the dam broke. I think Bama can score and keep pressure on Clemson .

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Clemson 38
Bama 35

I am a glass empty kind of guy when it comes to these games.
I’ve been thinking BAMA by 4-8 points the past week. Starting to get a bad feeling on this one. The field is gonna be a sloppy track slowing our WR’s, and likely being without Christian Miller might be too much to overcome. Both teams have to play on the field, I just think Clemson’s O may be better suited to play in the slop. If Miller was 100% and the game was on a fast track, I’d still say BAMA by 4-8.

Clemson 31
BAMA 27

** I am the first to hope I am wrong **

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Played the best offense in college football and won.
Played first or second best defense in college football and won.
Beat five ranked teams and played in the best conference in college football.
Had two excellent tests in GA and OK as opposed to Pitt and ND.
Figure about 14 possessions for each team. Bama will score at least seven times - 41 points - and Clemson seven times - 34 points.
Expect play calling to be excellent; no int drops as was the case with Oklahoma - do Tyler passes have unique spin?; resilience of team is peaking at right time. Alabama won’t get beat unless they beat themselves with corn cob mistakes.
Roll Tide, and safe travels to all the fans who attend the game.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
On a sloppy or slippery field it is much easier to know where your going verse having to keep up. This favors Bamas elusive WRe. Also our backs can run with power as well as elusiveness. If its a low scoring game that should favor us because we can score on any given play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.