Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
I'm going to say 31-24 Bama. But, barring anything weird (like a lot of Clemson turnovers or ST blunders), we probably go down if the offensive staff gives a repeat performance of its Miss State, UGA, and LSU game planning and adjusting.

On the other hand, if we come out on fire, I've got a lot of confidence in our ability to hold a lead against this Clemson team.

I'm going to say 31-24 Bama. But, barring anything weird (like a lot of Clemson turnovers or ST blunders), we probably go down if the offensive staff gives a repeat performance of its Miss State, UGA, and LSU game planning and adjusting.

On the other hand, if we come out on fire, I've got a lot of confidence in our ability to hold a lead against this Clemson team.
All wins. Hmmmm....

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

you do realize tua was playing injured in those games don't you?

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
you do realize tua was playing injured in those games don't you?
And he torched LSU both in the air and on the ground - with a bum knee. Maybe the MSU gameplan was a little suspect, but not the LSU or UGA games.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
And he torched LSU both in the air and on the ground - with a bum knee. Maybe the MSU gameplan was a little suspect, but not the LSU or UGA games.
i think the msu plan had a lot to do with the fact that tua was playing hurt and jalen was not available to come in if needed.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
38-20 Bama. I think we stuff Etienne and Lawrence has grass stains all over his uniform.
Yep! I think those grass stains would make those uniforms look somewhat better. Just cover up that ORANGE! Grass stains would help do that.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Eeyore is here.
Sometimes it helps to take off the Crimson glasses. This was a flawed D all year. In most games we had the talent to overcome. Unfortunately, tonight we ran into a team with better talent. No shame in saying that.....

I 100% expect BAMA Clemson 5 in NOLA next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.