Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So, I will have a busy next few days so I’m going to go ahead and post this. I’m so excited for our guys to be playing in yet another national championship game. Clemson is a great team, but this Bama team is special. I think there isn’t a team that can beat us if we play our game. We need to clean up the mistakes, though. And how is Hunter Renfrow still playing? Isn’t he like 30 years old? ;)

Anyway, this will be an exciting game, but Bama will roll to its 18th and back-to-back championship come Monday night. Happy New Year, Tide fans!

Bama wins 38-24

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Going in, without running the numbers, I see it as a 41-17 type game.

The Tide Rolls to #18

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
45-21 Bama.

Clemson will get a theirs but we have too much firepower. Their D is strong up front but weak on the backside.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
When deciding on what score you pick -- consider this:

1. What team has Saban lost to that he didn't own over the next few seasons (until the coach was fired)???

With 34 Analysts on his staff -- trust me, he's already figured this out.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Clemson's QB and WR Ross coming into his own worry me, but I agree with some on the board who noted Bama's D was playing very well before they got fatigued in the Miami humidity. I think the D shows up and shows out. And Bama's O is just tough for any to stop all game. Bama beats a very good Clemson team: 34-20

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.