**** 2019 4 Star CB Marcus Banks Signs with Bama ****

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 2019 4 Star CB Marcus Banks

I’d take it. We need a safety this class. We have 3 corners and maybe a 4th coming. Devonta Lee will probably end up at safety if he chooses LSU. Do you guys know where Lee may fit if he ends up at Bama?
I believe we pulled off Lee several months ago since we got higher priority targets so I don't think we will be a threat to LSU.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Did he just commit, or did he sign?? 247 has him listed as signed at the moment. Is that right?
He can't sign until Feb. As was already said, he just committed at the all star game today.

He can't sign until Feb. As was already said, he just committed at the all star game today.
4-star CB Marcus Banks from Houston, TX was the first to commit. As a matter of fact, he already signed his LOI during the Early Signing Period. The University granted his request to keep it quiet until this game so he could announce. Kudos to those tight lips at U of A!

Excuse me sir.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

4-star CB Marcus Banks from Houston, TX was the first to commit. As a matter of fact, he already signed his LOI during the Early Signing Period. The University granted his request to keep it quiet until this game so he could announce. Kudos to those tight lips at U of A!

Excuse me sir.
He is showing as signed and not committed on the 247 signeed list for Bama.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Amazing and Roll Tide Marcus! Is Banks the first one ever to sign in the early signing period and keep it under raps so he could announce on national television in front of the world?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: **** 2019 4 Star CB Marcus Banks COMMITS to Bama ****

Really? He signed in December and only announced now?
Looks like it.

Probably will start see more of it for this exact purpose (TV).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: **** 2019 4 Star CB Marcus Banks COMMITS to Bama ****

Looks like it.

Probably will start see more of it for this exact purpose (TV).
I am happy that he got his moment on TV, but this is getting too confusing for us old folks. :pDT_old:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
So we move from "silent commits" to "silent signees". Glad Bama was able to keep it quiet so he could announce it at the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.