Game Thread: GATOR BOWL: NC State vs Texas A&M (12/31 @ 6:30pm | ESPN)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Fisher all out quit on his team last year at FSU. Hope aTm likes wasting $.
With that play call, looks like he quit on his team this year. Anyone who has scouted NCSt knew that that play call would not work.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This attendance isn't looking good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And I thought the entire world was full of Aggies. That attendance is BAD. Looks like a High School or forgive me for saying this. "A huge UAB crowd."

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I just turned the game off. Bored! Just disappointed in the Aggies play. Hopefully, they will come back and represent the SEC!

The way Mond and the offense were playing, that DEFENSE has already been on the field too long.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I am not surprised by the attendance of this game. It is a meaningless game on New Years Eve.
Maybe this is what Coach Saban is talking about when he says expanding the playoffs will kill the Bowl games (or something to that effect).

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
aTm with a pick before the half. Attempting a FG. 21-13 aTm with a time out before the FG attempt.

Edit: And the kick is no good.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
These players care about it, but the fans clearly don't.
Yeah but if you were a Wolfpack or Aggie fan.....instead of a Bama fan.....are you saying you wouldn't care?

I'm not trying to be argumentative but when people say "Meaningless bowl game" - I just don't get it.

If you want to say "This bowl game was boring to me." - I would understand.

Maybe it's because Florida has had some bad years and my perspective is skewed, but I just think any bowl game is important to a whole lot of people.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah but if you were a Wolfpack or Aggie fan.....instead of a Bama fan.....are you saying you wouldn't care?

I'm not trying to be argumentative but when people say "Meaningless bowl game" - I just don't get it.

If you want to say "This bowl game was boring to me." - I would understand.

Maybe it's because Florida has had some bad years and my perspective is skewed, but I just think any bowl game is important to a whole lot of people.
If it were Alabama in this game, yes I would watch. Would I spend money and go to it? Hell no.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.