Game Thread: GATOR BOWL: NC State vs Texas A&M (12/31 @ 6:30pm | ESPN)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Why go to victory formation when you can stick one more knife in your opponent's back in a game that was won a long time ago.

Classy, Dumbo.......very classy.....:rolleyes:

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I understand being a good sport and kneeling but that was really neat to see the 12th man get his first score on his last play of his senior year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
4 SEC bowl games tomorrow but I am not sure they are good matchups. I think they would be lucky to win 2 out of 4.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
IDK Bazz, I can't hate him for letting a walk-on Senior finish out the game. In fact, I would have loved for CNS to have given Ronnie Clark a few carries to end the OU game.
Why not let him play earlier in the game. A game that was well in hand for at least an entire quarter.

Really and truly, it's up to the head coach to set a standard. It is what it is.....

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Yeah but if you were a Wolfpack or Aggie fan.....instead of a Bama fan.....are you saying you wouldn't care?

I'm not trying to be argumentative but when people say "Meaningless bowl game" - I just don't get it.

If you want to say "This bowl game was boring to me." - I would understand.

Maybe it's because Florida has had some bad years and my perspective is skewed, but I just think any bowl game is important to a whole lot of people.
I get that the games supposed to be important to the teams,
but the fans must not have got the memo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.