Missouri you’ve got to be kidding.

Lovthablues

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 18, 2018
Alexandria, Al
LOL Jimbo will never have a National championship contender at ATM! FSU was fading fast under Jimbo! He will have top 5 recruiting classes but perennial 8 to 9 win seasons 3 to 6th place finishes in the West! He will pull an upset now and then while also losing a game or two he shouldn't ….. another Mark Richt, get used to it ATM you are stuck with him for a few years!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
LOL Jimbo will never have a National championship contender at ATM! FSU was fading fast under Jimbo! He will have top 5 recruiting classes but perennial 8 to 9 win seasons 3 to 6th place finishes in the West! He will pull an upset now and then while also losing a game or two he shouldn't ….. another Mark Richt, get used to it ATM you are stuck with him for a few years!
FSU never gave jimbo the facilities upgrades that he needed to stay top dog in recruiting. Adding to the fact that he was going through a very ugly divorce for about 3 years, and that Tallahassee didn’t have a medical facility to treat his son’s rare illness it’s safe to say he lost focus towards the end.

Flash forward to now. He has some of the best facilities in the country, done with his divorce, and aTm has an on campus treatment facility that treats his sons illness I think we probably have a more motivated jimbo fisher. I think in a few years aTm will be Alabama’s chief threat in the west as Auburn and LSU start to drift towards mediocrity.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
FSU never gave jimbo the facilities upgrades that he needed to stay top dog in recruiting. Adding to the fact that he was going through a very ugly divorce for about 3 years, and that Tallahassee didn’t have a medical facility to treat his son’s rare illness it’s safe to say he lost focus towards the end.

Flash forward to now. He has some of the best facilities in the country, done with his divorce, and aTm has an on campus treatment facility that treats his sons illness I think we probably have a more motivated jimbo fisher. I think in a few years aTm will be Alabama’s chief threat in the west as Auburn and LSU start to drift towards mediocrity.
So you think Auburn is on the road to improvement?:smile:

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Talent sure, but almost all the top players leave the state. Despite being the only Power Five program, Mizzou has limited standing with the KC, STL or East St. Louis schools, which produce more of the skill positions. Weird state of affairs involving race and geography that has gone on in Columbia for years.

Jimbo will turn aTm into a contender is the difference. I’m not sold on Odom. Missouri has a talent filled state but how they have built their team is a real problem.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Missouri is not a cultural fit with the rest of the SEC...plain and simple. This move may have increased our footprint, but I am not sure that it strengthened the conference as much as it improved their financial bottom line. OU, Va Tech or Clemson would have been much better choices. But only Va Tech would have probably come...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.