January 1, 2019 - Roll Tide and Happy New Year to all of you!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Less than an hour before kickoff of the first college football game of 2019 I just wanted to wish all of my Tidefans Brothers and Sisters a very successful and prosperous New Year. Being a college football fan it is tremendous honor to be a part of this particular group of such good and knowledgeable folks. I come here just about every day to check the pulse of the college football nation and you guys are the best. My New Year’s Resolution is to get in better shape by actually using my gym membership in 2019 to hopefully be around for a bunch more years and share the thrill of victory and agony of defeat with all of you. Roll Tide everyone! Just glad to be here.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Happy New Year!

16-0 in 2018. Time to start off 2019 with a Win.

Roll Tide!

Last edited:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Happy New Year! I’m looking forward to what God has in store for me. I’ll be graduating in May and starting a new job in a completely different field than I’ve ever been used to. I welcome the challenge and the growth this year. Plus an 18th championship and going to another celebration in Tuscaloosa in a few weeks will be awesome, too :)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Thanks, CB. I’m watching the Rose Parade with my family which we do every year. Happy New Year to all of Tidefans. I plan to eat better and by eating more plants. Beyond that it’s just stay the course.

Happy New Year to all! Roll Tide Roll!!!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Happy New Year! I’m looking forward to what God has in store for me. I’ll be graduating in May and starting a new job in a completely different field than I’ve ever been used to. I welcome the challenge and the growth this year. Plus an 18th championship and going to another celebration in Tuscaloosa in a few weeks will be awesome, too :)
As hard as you expected or harder?

Congratulations and good fortune the rest of the way.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I'm not Irish (Dutch/German, actually), but I would like to confer on all Tidefans this Irish blessing for the coming year:

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

RTR!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
As hard as you expected or harder?

Congratulations and good fortune the rest of the way.
I’d say school has been as hard as I expected. It really hasn’t been terrible to me at least but I’ve always liked school save for a couple years here and there growing up. Now when I actually get to working in the healthcare field I’ll probably say it’s harder than I expected. LOL. It’s a different world than what we experience in school I’m sure.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I’d say school has been as hard as I expected. It really hasn’t been terrible to me at least but I’ve always liked school save for a couple years here and there growing up. Now when I actually get to working in the healthcare field I’ll probably say it’s harder than I expected. LOL. It’s a different world than what we experience in school I’m sure.
Just remember: If you don't have a moment that first year (working) where you want to quit and wonder why you ever did it then you're probably doing something wrong, though there's a chance you are Superwoman.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.