Game Thread: OUTBACK BOWL: Miss. St. vs Iowa (1/1 @ 11am CT | ESPN2)

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
yeah Well...….I got nothing. Honestly I am grossed out by SEC's performance in bowl games.
The SEC has won 4 games so far, with all 4 being blowouts. They've lost 4, with 3 of those being decided by a single score. They are currently up in two more games.

I'm not sure what there is to be grossed out by...

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Yeah, I was joking. Need UK to beat PSU.
It honestly bothers me when opponents that alabama beat do bad in bowl games. Alabama entered the day having defeated 6 teams (including Oklahoma). That were currently ranked. Miss state and Missouri tanked. Lsu is on the ropes. Does it matter in the long run. probably not. But it still bothers me.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
State really stunk it up here...a game Dan would have dominated. Regardless, much respect for Iowa. They deserve the win and outplayed a more talented opponent.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
That was a frustrating game to watch because State made so many mistakes with penalties and turnovers. They should have won that game by at least two touchdowns, yet they lost it. Hats off to Iowa for playing a more disciplined game and getting the win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.