Game Thread: FIESTA BOWL: LSU vs UCF (1/1 @ Noon CT| ESPN)

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
LSU better put their big boy pants on. They getting it handed to them right now. Which 99% of the time I would not mind at all, but LSU needs to win this one.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Re: L8U vs Cinderella

He was trying to knock JB out of the game. Trying doing that to their QB today and UCF will be fighting mad.
Shocked they didn’t call that targeting. Was completely unnecessary. Could’ve done the block that Jacobs did against UGA where he just used his body to shield the opposing player..

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You now put your two best guys on that little snit and knock him clean out.

If the refs ain't gonna handle it, you do.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
At some point this component doesn't matter anymore. LSU or any other power 5 team who is scheduled to play a football game against UCF, cannot use this as a excuse. If they're keeping score, it counts.
Exactly. Don't accept a bowl birth if you are not willing to play to win. And I'd say the same about us too if we were in this position.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Re: L8U vs Cinderella

UCF not even pretending to play by the rules. No need to if the refs aren’t going to penalize you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.