Game Thread: FIESTA BOWL: LSU vs UCF (1/1 @ Noon CT| ESPN)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: L8U vs Cinderella

There’s playing with emotion and then there’s what UCF is doing which is playing with reckless abandon. Refs need to get control of the game. Maybe that 15 yarder will help..

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Re: L8U vs Cinderella

Shocked they didn’t call that targeting. Was completely unnecessary. Could’ve done the block that Jacobs did against UGA where he just used his body to shield the opposing player..
Come on, just because everyone hates UCF is no reason to make up rules. It was a clean block, the type we all complain about when it is called targeting. There is nothing in the targeting rule that talks about being necessary or unnecessary so, why does that even matter?

What was worse on that play was the uncalled PI, which is the only reason the ball was intercepted. I’m sick of hearing TV people say “the refs missed it”. No they are just choosing to be incompetent.

Now they pick up a late hit flag. We’ve been through this before with ACC refs. Looks like they want UCF to win but, Indy will tell us they are doing a great job.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
i thought both were legal - but we got 100x the grief IMMEDIATELY.
That hit was one of the reason the rules got changed though. I think we all know that with the changes to the rules it would be a penalty now, so it is a bad comparison. The video is from 2012...

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
UCF is playing like this is a national championship game. No doubt they’ve been told if they win this game they’ll all receive N.C. rings.

Go go for it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.