Game Thread: ROSE BOWL: Ohio St. vs Washington (1/1 @ 4PM CT | ESPN)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is a good NFL audition for DH. He’s going to have to solve the UW zone. So far not so good.
The receivers were covered - nothing Haskins could do there. Hoing for better as the game goes along, but it is obvious that we are going to have to run the ball to win this game.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Ohio State just needs to settle down. The talent in the field isn't comparable and Washington has been a middle of the road team all season. Specifically their QB play that only materialized in the apple cup.

I stand by my 20 pt victory and won't be surprised if Ohio state wins by 30

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
OSU should win this one on talent alone. Of course, that has never stopped them from crapping out in the past though.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
So, this is the only game so far in which every single person in the pick'em selected the same team. You guys do like my Buckeyes. :redface:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So, this is the only game so far in which every single person in the pick'em selected the same team. You guys do like my Buckeyes. :redface:
I wasn't in the pick 'em, but I did pick Washington narrowly. Meyer leaving may be the difference in OSU's favor.

I called it 28-24, but you're well aware I said it's a toss-up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.