Game Thread: SUGAR BOWL: Georgia vs Texas (1/1 @ 7:45pm CT | ESPN)

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
For NCAA official records, do they use the end of regular season or in this case, the end of postseason games?...Murray was ahead (of this stat) of Tua at the end of regular season after the conference championship...
Those rankings are shown to be with 14 Games played. So I'm going with 'at this moment'. I hope I'm not misreading anything. I only posted because of the game Fromm had, I was just comparing between the 3 of them. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

ROLL TIDE!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Those rankings are shown to be with 14 Games played. So I'm going with 'at this moment'. I hope I'm not misreading anything. I only posted because of the game Fromm had, I was just comparing between the 3 of them. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

ROLL TIDE!
Correct - NCAA records now include bowl stats

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
So I was looking at the Sugar Bowl's box score for a response on another board and I just noticed how awful of a game D'Andre Swift had that night. He is quite possibly biggest reason they lost the game. He had that awful ball security fumble that led to 7 points for Texas and he had 8 carries for 1.5ypc. Just awful. He got a TD reception late that ultimately didn't matter nor did he do much to get it.

How long until we find out that he was in a strip club or Harrah's until dawn on NYE/NYD?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.