Mobile Tickets received?

jeffs4thetide

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005
Trussville, AL
Has anyone received their mobile tickets thru the app? Credit card was charged on the 30th and to my understanding, they were supposed to be viewable in the app? Nothing for me so far.. Anyone here checked?

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I can see my tickets. They say we will receive digital tickets by the 4th.
I much prefer print at home tickets.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I can’t see them. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I tried the lost password and when the college football playoff ticket / Ticketmaster reset comes, it won’t let me reset my password. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirCedricCedric

Dec 31, 2018
Had the same problem- Got my daughter to come down adn she uninstalled the app- then reinstalled that app. but it was changing the password that finally got to see the tickets. Let me just say I do not know what I am talking about other than my daughter worked her magic.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I’m all set. I called up Ticketmaster’s tech line. My account was locked last night. The rep helped me reset my password for college football playoff and I was able to view my tickets. I’m in section 335, row 3.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Ticket prices have plummeted. What's the cheapest airport to fly into around the Bay Area?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The thread title made me think Ladd Stadium would be a better venue than Santa Clara.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
The ridiculousness of playing a championship game in Santa Clara can not be overstated. My guess is the stadium will be either 1/2 full or 1/2 the attendees don't care about the outcome.

You're basically playing in the most expensive city in America that is impossible to get to (especially on 7 days notice), with expensive hotels, expensive transportation systems, impossible traffic, etc etc etc.

AND your face value for many tickets is $500+. Gimme a break.

AND you're playing this game on a Monday night (again) at 8pm ET.

No wonder the Stubhub prices are now <$200. Sell'em while you can! :D

I'm glad we're in the CFP NC game again. I'm not glad about how the CFP treats fanbases.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.