CFP Championship Game Practice

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
We'll know a couple of hours.

Just saw the practice report on al.com and it mentioned Josh Jacobs was not present during the viewing period. How long is that, about 15 minutes? Hopefully Josh is fine, as he is key to the offense. Or maybe Saban is playing mind games with Dabo? It said Dylan Moses was at OLB some also. It did not mention Jonah Williams.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, the practice reports do not mention Jonah, but they talk about the o-line, so he is fine. Also, just saw a clip of Jonah talking to the media and he looked fine.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We've had random players disappear during warm ups this week. Wonder if we're just playing some games?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We've had random players disappear during warm ups this week. Wonder if we're just playing some games?
Saw in one report that the flu is going around campus. But it could anything, or nothing.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Jennings got dinged a little bit late in the game, but he came back in so this is probably related to that.

No idea about Tua, but I am not worried about a wrapped calf. I ran 40 miles last year at this time with a pulled calf muscle. I am in my 50s and didn't have Alabama's staff to help me.
Tua will continue to experience swelling from his surgery for a while.
Normal.
Unless I'm wrong and they cut off his leg to add Bionics before the Championship Game.

Lyle Caine can make em Bigger, Faster, Stronger...

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If you’re not on twitter, you might have missed the news on Jacobs.

There was a rumor going around that he or a member of his family had dealings with an agent causing him to miss practice and presumably the game. That rumor has since been debunked.

He had a personal day and will be back tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If you’re not on twitter, you might have missed the news on Jacobs.

There was a rumor going around that he or a member of his family had dealings with an agent causing him to miss practice and presumably the game. That rumor has since been debunked.

He had a personal day and will be back tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that. I think there is very good excuse for why he missed practice and it's nothing bad at all :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.