News Article: Tyler Trent, Purdue Superfan, Has Lost His Battle with Cancer

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Tyler Trent, Purdue Superfan, Has Lost His Battle with Cacncer

RIP - A life lived and loved, and ended all too soon.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

He was a special young man. I’m thankful that he’s no longer in pain, but pray that his family can find peace in a time of irreplaceable loss. RiP Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I have a 20-year old so this absolutely kills me.

What a man he was. RIP Tyler.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
It isn’t so important as to how we die. What matters most is how we LIVE.

Rest In Peace young Tyler. You touched the lives of many in your far too brief years with us.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Such a damn shame.

Working the HEMONC floor at children’s this is a story I’m all too familiar with.

.... cancer.
Thank you for your work.

I'm an avid supporter of ALSAC / St Jude in Memphis. I literally cannot think of a better charity to support than fighting pediatric cancers.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Thank you for your work.

I'm an avid supporter of ALSAC / St Jude in Memphis. I literally cannot think of a better charity to support than fighting pediatric cancers.
It’s fulfilling work. Sometimes it makes you melt. Had a little girl on the cancer floor a few months back. Convinced I fixed her bedside monitor with magic. Asked if I could turn her into a mermaid. Had to step out of the room.

Dub melted on the spot.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thankful to be able to see his life and testimony over the last few months. Definitely a champion in my book. Praying he rests in peace

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It’s fulfilling work. Sometimes it makes you melt. Had a little girl on the cancer floor a few months back. Convinced I fixed her bedside monitor with magic. Asked if I could turn her into a mermaid. Had to step out of the room.

Dub melted on the spot.
You're a damn hero, man. No lie. If we ever have the chance to meet, anything you wish to drink or eat is on me. Seriously.

Thank you.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Dub melted on the spot.
Dub, thanks for what you do. Praying for this young man’s family. May The Lord be with them and give them peace.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So, so sad. I’m praying for his friends and family. The fight is won, Tyler.

However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
RIP Tyler. No parent should out live their children. No more pain, no more worries and no more cancer. Heaven is a wonderful place.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.