2019 All Star Games

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Charles Moore, who had a standout week at the UA game, has decommit from MSU. Looks like Auburn is going to land him, though there may still be late pushes from UF, UT, LSU and FSU.

State of Mississippi getting raided hard in a banner year for defensive linemen. Derick Hall and Jaren Handy have already sent their NLIs to AU. Bama has a hard verbal from another, Byron Young.

Last edited:

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
I thought I was on Tidefans board. How did i get on the aubie board?
Are we now following their recruiting?
Dubs good people and respectful, so admin and mods give him some leeway. Most here don’t have a problem with him posting a few Barn tid bits now and again.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Charles Moore, who had a standout week at the UA game, has decommit from MSU. Looks like Auburn is going to land him, though there may still be late pushes from UF, UT, LSU and FSU.

State of Mississippi getting raided hard in a banner year for defensive linemen. Derick Hall and Jaren Handy have already sent their NLIs to AU. Bama has a hard verbal from another, Byron Young.
Is unusual for the high caliber guys to leave the state lately. Hope this keeps happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.