Say Goodbye to the CFP Coaches Film Room and Hello to the MNF Crew

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Wait, this is the dumbest decision ever. That crew is terrible too. Can't stand McShay or Witten.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Seriously? I watched only a handful of Monday Night Football games this year and all were terrible. And ESPN cannot figure out why they are losing viewers.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, was going to record that version - not now. That crew is the worst - might prefer Beth Mowins.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
anything is better than listening to cutcliff drone on about how bad our second string qb looks coming off of the bench while tua was making history.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
The film room for our game was pretty bad. Herm wouldn't shut up and stop interrupting everyone.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The film room for our game was pretty bad. Herm wouldn't shut up and stop interrupting everyone.
Agree, and he kept going into rabbit holes, not keeping up with the game (though I agree that the 2nd half was better). I really enjoyed last year's Film Room.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Agree, and he kept going into rabbit holes, not keeping up with the game (though I agree that the 2nd half was better). I really enjoyed last year's Film Room.
Yea last years was better IMO. But the idea of it is great. And again, this MNF crew is pretty awful.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Booger is the biggest waste of hot air ever on ESPN. He provides zero meaningful insight and analysis during games. I love how they don't even let him in the booth and stick him on the side of a camera crane during MNF. His weekly predictions and thoughts on upcoming games has always been childish rants and horribly wrong most of the time. I'm so glad he is no longer on the SEC Network.

I'm not a NFL guy but, I would have MNF playing in the background most weeks because there wasn't anything else on but, that ended this year because I can't stand listening to Booger. Now I just play stupid stuff on Netflix instead of MNF.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Booger is the biggest waste of hot air ever on ESPN. He provides zero meaningful insight and analysis during games. I love how they don't even let him in the booth and stick him on the side of a camera crane during MNF. His weekly predictions and thoughts on upcoming games has always been childish rants and horribly wrong most of the time. I'm so glad he is no longer on the SEC Network.

I'm not a NFL guy but, I would have MNF playing in the background most weeks because there wasn't anything else on but, that ended this year because I can't stand listening to Booger. Now I just play stupid stuff on Netflix instead of MNF.
Same here. Unless I had an actual team I was interested in I wasn’t watching anymore. Even when I did have a team I was interested in seeing, I would turn the sound down and have music blaring from a radio so I did not have to listen to any of them.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Agreed. Yet another poor decision by the ex-World Wide Leader. The MNF crew is just terrible. Even if they were good, what insight is this going to bring? Endless discussions of which draft eligible players would be good on which NFL teams? Lots of discussions about how the catch wouldn't have been complete on Sunday because you have to have two feet down? Blech. Give me full screen with Eli and JPW and I'll tune into that.

"Stupid is as stupid does, sir."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.