ADMIN NOTE: Notice new button...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Remind me what this was and how it was done. (I remember the Game Face but not sure how we implemented it).
There was a list of user selected options to indicate how that person was "feeling". Included things like "happy" "sad" "angry" and "gameface". If I remember correctly, this appeared over by the user's avatar. I don't remember ever setting one, but I remember seeing it, so it might have predated my joining the site. I remember thinking it was cool.

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
As long as we are making button suggestions...I see on another thread that Roll Tide spoken in Hawaiian is "Owili Kaha"...

Instead of having a Roll Tide button, we could have an Owili Kaha button to go along with our HaHa button.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Remind me what this was and how it was done. (I remember the Game Face but not sure how we implemented it).
From what i remember, there was a "mood" icon under our name. During the season, most changed it to "Game Face" rather than whatever actual mood they were in.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm trying to remember. Did we allow it as an avatar substitution? Maybe someone will remember...
I don't think so. It was a vertical bar that was separate from the avatar. You could change moods, but there was a trick to it that sometimes confused me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.