Clemson fan here, I come in peace

KGclemsonfan

Nov 15, 2018
Clemson has a great DL, but our OL is more than capable. Clemson's OL will be less able to handle our DL, and Trevor will have his hands full. With the relatively weak secondary of Clemson, Tua should be able to light it up.
This is my fear
As I heard on a basketball game recently, we will shut them down like Chik-fil-A on Sunday.
I don’t think you can “shut us down” but it’s posst

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I haven’t watched a field goal attempt all season.....no kidding
We can relate.........although we've missed more extra point attempts (5) than FG attempts (3). Neither teams are tearing it up in punting this year either. Fortunately, we've not had to punt very often. :cool2:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I just want to say a few things and get y’alls take on the game.
First off, Alabama is the premier team/program in the country, and this year’s edition is the scariest I have seen. Your team mirrors Clemson in a lot of ways. Clemson has the advantage in only a few position groups with a couple others at best a push.
Both have a ton of offensive firepower and staunch defenses. We all hold our breath when kickers are on the field.
In my opinion we have a shot, but only because Tua is hobbled a bit.

My hope is Clemson in a shootout 42-40

and injury free too.....
heres to ten more years like this one
good luck
Nice post and welcome! I see it similarly. Both teams will be dialed in on what they do best. The only edge I see us have as a homer is at QB. We have two of them. You have a good young one who will most certainly be in the League someday but his inexperience against what is coming at him Monday night will be the difference. We gotta stop your RB though...dude is legit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.