AJC: Brent Keys to Georgia Tech to be OL Coach

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
“That’s obviously where I went to college and where I played ball but, man, I don’t know where those came from -- where the rumors came from but I’m here at Alabama,” Key said Saturday morning in San Jose as part of Alabama’s media day for the CFP championship. “I have not accepted the job at Georgia Tech. It’s all about these guys and what we’re doing right now.”

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...denies-contact-with-georgia-tech-for-job.html

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
I wouldn’t even call it a lateral move. More like a demotion. I doubt he makes more money at tech since he was pulling half a million here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
WTH, i don't get it, is he going or not? His last statement was sort of a denial but not really. i agree with memphis, this is weird.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
WTH, i don't get it, is he going or not? His last statement was sort of a denial but not really. Thii agree with memphis, this is weird.
This is why we have a "one voice" organization. When the ass't coaches have to speak they talk the team and are not clear (which I prefer). We don't know what he will end up doing until after Tuesday.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
WTH, i don't get it, is he going or not? His last statement was sort of a denial but not really. i agree with memphis, this is weird.
I didn't take it as a denial - more of a "I'm here for Alabama right now, so let's focus on that" type answer. Keep your head where your feet are - a great way to live one's life.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.