News Article: Alabama has a secret weapon for the national championship game: Tua's Large Family

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
TBH Haven't even read the whole thing yet but read this part and figured it needed to be shared.

Alabama has a secret weapon for the national championship game

People are buying tickets, and many of them are related to Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.For fans of Alabama’s starting quarterback on the West Coast and beyond — and by beyond that means pretty much the entire state of Hawaii — this game in Northern California represents a unique opportunity. Family, friends and other fans can actually watch Tagovailoa in person for perhaps the only time in his collegiate career.
They’re taking full advantage of that opportunity.
At last count, the number of Tua’s extended family attending the game was at 405.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
How in the world can you even remember the names of 405 family members?
I have a pretty big family myself. I got up to over 100 before I stopped counting. I did not even include my grandparents siblings and then all their kids, grandkids, great grandkids, etc. I have never even met 60% of them. They pop up on facebook occasionally and I have to ask my mom who they are. She always seems to know.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This is awesome! Glad they have the opportunity to see him play.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.