GMac takes out Kanell on Twitter & calls him a troll. Awesomeness. Get the popcorn

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: GMac takes out Kanell on Twitter & calls him a troll. Awesomeness. Get the popc

Greg may be a ginger but he'd spank Danny.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: GMac takes out Kanell on Twitter & calls him a troll. Awesomeness. Get the popc

Goodness, that is ugly.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Greg's been on a bit of a roll on twitter recently.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

When Kanell had his radio show with Ryen Russillo on ESPN, Russillo would frequently call him out for saying something. "Oh come on. You don't really believe that."

There were other times during a conversation Ryen would tell Danny to be truthful and "say something you really believe and not just saying to get SEC fans riled up."

2ndand26

Oct 4, 2018
Huntsville, AL

Kanell maliciously pushes people's buttons to cause discomfort in order to derive pleasure from said discomfort. Considering he has over 340k Twitter followers, perhaps he's found a model that works for him. I think it is unsustainable. How about performing real, critical analysis and using excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the analysis to the masses?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011

Greg is just keeping it real. Kanell is a troll!

2ndand26

Oct 4, 2018
Huntsville, AL

Herbstreit called him out last year. Although he stopped short of calling him a troll, it was scathing nonetheless.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Kanell maliciously pushes people's buttons to cause discomfort in order to derive pleasure from said discomfort. Considering he has over 340k Twitter followers, perhaps he's found a model that works for him. I think it is unsustainable. How about performing real, critical analysis and using excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the analysis to the masses?
You're assuming that's a viable possibility for him.

I think you assume too much...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

When Kanell had his radio show with Ryen Russillo on ESPN, Russillo would frequently call him out for saying something. "Oh come on. You don't really believe that."

There were other times during a conversation Ryen would tell Danny to be truthful and "say something you really believe and not just saying to get SEC fans riled up."
I think he’s trying to steal the Finebaum schtick and apply wherever he is now. Where is here anyway, a podcast or YouTube channel of his own making? I mean that seriously. Have no idea what he’s doing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

FSU fans...?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

Danny Kannel sleeps with pink socks on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I still think TF.com should automatically replace his name with K*nell for two reasons:
- he doesn't even deserve to be called by his own name, and
- when he sits at home yearning for any attention he can garner and googles his name, I don't want TF.com to be among the responses.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

I still think TF.com should automatically replace his name with K*nell for two reasons:
- he doesn't even deserve to be called by his own name, and
- when he sits at home yearning for any attention he can garner and googles his name, I don't want TF.com to be among the responses.
Seconded.. Mods?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.