Question: Alabama pass rush

Bama4sho

Dec 2, 2018
What will be Alabama plan to get pressure from the edge with C. Miller not able to go or play at a high level?

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
I'll guess bring Moses down to OLB in the dime rabbits package. Maybe pair Jennings with Ray or Anoma in the nickel package.

Last edited:

Bama4sho

Dec 2, 2018
I was thinking the same thing with Moses on the outside but we haven't really played anyone in the middle other than Moses and Mack.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Moses will take over some. Jennings will play more snaps. Mosley will likely play more. And hopefully at least one of the younger guys is ready to play some and make an impact

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think edge pressure will be as important as I suspect QW will push the middle of the pocket all night.
They will double Q all night. He will still get pressure, but if you are going to hit Lawrence, it probably won't be Q doing the hitting.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I think pressure up the middle and in Lawrence’s face is the key to keeping him off his game. He certainly will not present to perimeter threat that Murray did. Lawrence is a good athlete, but not Murray type of “good athlete”.

NorthernTide

Scout Team
Aug 7, 2006
Largo, FL.
I think the pressure will come from him having to hold the ball longer than usual , as with Murray to start the game last week- yes Lawrence is smart and gets rid of the ball quickly, but the kid was in HS last year this time, so regardless of how good he is, I believe Coach Saban will have him VERY confused on what he is seeing! The G.O.A.T is the master at disguising coverage- we may see multiple picks from Lawrence- he will see man and we will be zone, he will see cover 2 and we will be man free! Coach Saban is the very best for a reason and young QBs, despite their talents are way out of their league facing his plans! We will get out in front and then release the "dogs" - t could be a repeat of last year's game- Roll Tide!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.