JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
A change needs to come for Alabama to escape Big Blue funk
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
January 4th, 2019 11:07 PM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff Jan. 5, 2019 Where to watch: No. 13 Kentucky (10-2 – #13 Pomeroy Rating) at Alabama (9-3 – #64) – Today, noon Central, Coleman Coliseum, ESPN Who to watch: Tevin Mack. To put it bluntly, if the Crimson Tide is going to upset Kentucky for the first time in six […]

Read More Here...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Well, it seems the preview for the game has similar thoughts to what I was wondering. I simply wondered if we would lose by 20 or more and look lost, lose by 10-15 but have a few decent runs, or actually give UK a solid 40 minute game and have a real chance to win. We shall see. Of course, I hope for the latter, but nothing I've seen thus far gives me a lot of confidence for anything other than the second option. I just hope it isn't the blowout I fear. I'm hoping the guys give us something to build on today.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Did you write this at halftime? :) The next time I buy lottery tickets I'll contact you to give me some numbers. Great call on Mack stepping up in this game for us to have a chance to win!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.