Link: Crimson Tide arrive in California!

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Mods delete if not allowed my first video link.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
When you finish with this video, watch the 5 part series on Tua's homecoming to Hawaii after last years National Championship game and the 32 minute video on how the 2008 team started the dynasty we are now witnessing! Great videos! RTR y'all!!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Butch Jones is thinking, "So this is what it feels like."
He has been nothing short of great this year at least to me. He had commented on what a long flight it was, and I was just telling him about my recent approximately 18hour flight back from Johannesburg. BHM-SJC was the longest many players and staff had ever flown though.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
You guys are awesome to remember me. It's such an honor to fly them. I can't really share much but just know on one team's charter there were games and on one team's charter there was sleeping and work. Make your best guess on that one. Roll Tide!

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
If Tosh is going to be a HC someday somebody really needs to show him how to put on a sport coat. I have never seen anybody do it that way... Like he was trying to put on a sweatshirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
And that is why Bama will win; just the little extra
You guys are awesome to remember me. It's such an honor to fly them. I can't really share much but just know on one team's charter there were games and on one team's charter there was sleeping and work. Make your best guess on that one. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.