Matt Wyatt - Film Study: Alabama vs Oklahoma, Orange Bowl

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Interesting as usual.

Tua’s Decision making and Precision on these throws is remarkable.

I mean 88.8% @ 11.7 YPA!!!

They are lucky we ran 60% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Re: Matt Wyatt -Film Study: Alabama vs Oklahoma, Orange Bowl

Great vid. Learn a lot from watching Matt...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Anybody know Matt`s background? Coaching, perhaps? Sure knows schemes and how to diagnose.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Really enjoyable with my first cup of dark roast. Thanks, Matt!
Matt appears to be doing this by himself and he is much better than many of those on TV who have a whole crew to make them look smart. Matt is football smart, all by himself.
I really like him and wish he was on TV somewhere so I could hear/see more of his analysis.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Matt went to Prattville HS and played QB at MS State
That`s interesting. Don`t know what his " day job " might be. Having said that, truly hope he`s not missing his calling. Guy sure seems to know the game and has a knack for explaining it.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

I spent many Friday nights watching Matt play QB at Prattville, he was good but didn't have enough help around him at the time - pre Bill Clark era.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

He promises a preview of Bama vs. Clemson, but I don't see it up yet. Anyone else seen it?

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

That`s interesting. Don`t know what his " day job " might be. Having said that, truly hope he`s not missing his calling. Guy sure seems to know the game and has a knack for explaining it.
He is on MSU football radio broadcast and I believe MSU baseball as well. I also saw him doing some video on a Basketball broadcast as well. I am not sure of his total role at MSU and any other occupation he has but he appears very nice and capable man. He does a daily devotional in the am on his FB page. Prior to the Alabama game he did a very good video around Denny Stadium including the statue area which I very much appreciated.

I hope the future seems him involved with a wider audience!

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Matt’s one of the best at explaining the “game-within-the-game.” I really enjoy his work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Matt’s one of the best at explaining the “game-within-the-game.” I really enjoy his work.
I'd much rather they put him on the coach's comment channel during the championship game.
I guess ESPN has these MNF jokers on retainer, so they feel they might as well use them.
Matt would be much better.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.