Aug 2, 2006
UK 40-38 at the half.
Shooting: UK 50%, UA 48.4%
UK is +1 on rebounds
Fouls: UA 9, UK 3

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It irks me that certain things are not reviewable. That was obviously out on UK. If it's questionable it ought to be reviewable.
I agree with you. Why are we only interested in getting the call right in the last 2 minutes of the game? If every play in football can be reviewed it seems reasonable that possession type plays in basketball could also be reviewed.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I agree with you. Why are we only interested in getting the call right in the last 2 minutes of the game? If every play in football can be reviewed it seems reasonable that possession type plays in basketball could also be reviewed.
They reviewed a 3 by Mack after the next break in play. So they could have called it a 2 had the replay shown his foot was on the line (it wasn't) and taken a point off the board that had been there for a minute of so of play.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
They reviewed a 3 by Mack after the next break in play. So they could have called it a 2 had the replay shown his foot was on the line (it wasn't) and taken a point off the board that had been there for a minute of so of play.
I thought they initially called it a two and reviewed at the next timeout and added a point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.