Game Thread: Kentucky @ Alabama (ESPN)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We've got a really deep team but we show the "17yo freshman point guard" in the big moments. Dazon Ingram is a vet guard...he's gotta be that guy for us late if Lewis is rattled a tad.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
T. Watford was there so I hope he was impressed. It appeared to be a good crowd in spite of the students not being back and some fans already on their way to CA for the NCG.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
Funny how they call fouls so quick when Kentucky needs one called
Why is it in basketball, the better player/team usually gets the favorable calls? But in football, it is the exact opposite. The more dominant team in football gets far fewer calls go their way during games. Especially BAMA.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I left early to go hiking, forgot to set the dvr, and come home to see that we got a big win. RTR. I really regret not setting the dvr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
We showed a lot of improvement today. Mack's point total in 1st half keep us in the game, as Kentucky was hot in first half. Better defense/Kentucky misses in 2nd half and really the only thing to mar the performance was the turnovers in final minute, which will get you beat and almost did today.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good game for the good guys. Hoping they keep using this to keep growing.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Wow great win. My heart was pounding so hard at the end of this game. Would have felt terrible for Ingram if we had lost this. Love how we are looking. A few things to clean up but great effort.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Great win. It is always hard to beat UK and the stripes so it was a good win. I also saw coach out with a recruit after the game. RTR

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Forbes was there. A 2020 guy was, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may have mixed up Shackleford with Forbes. I'm not good with names. Didn't know about the 2020 guy being there. I initially was concerned with Watford coming to this game since the students were not back yet and some fans being away due to the NCG in CA. But it was a great turnout and a huge win so I hope Watford sees what Alabama basketball can be with enough talent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.