CFN: CFP National Championship: Alabama vs. Clemson Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
These two have become so good, they’ve made getting here routine. This is the game most fans were expecting, hoping, and waiting for all season long, and the two programs did it.

Don’t blow off just how amazing it is to have all the expectations in the world to deal with, and still come through. It’s so, so hard just to get into the College Football Playoff – ask Georgia and Ohio State – much less make it an annual thing.

Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney are getting the talent, but other places are loading up, too, and they’re not playing for the national title every year. Enjoy this, because it’s probably going to be special.
CFP National Championship: Alabama vs. Clemson Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney are getting the talent, but other places are loading up, too, and they’re not playing for the national title every year. Enjoy this, because it’s probably going to be special.
Just 3 out of the last 4 and 4 straight playoff appearances against each other. I doubt Alabama vs Clemson is over after Monday.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Just 3 out of the last 4 and 4 straight playoff appearances against each other. I doubt Alabama vs Clemson is over after Monday.
Clemson will make it back year after year to the playoffs. I know many people said it in the SEC it was Bama and everyone else. But year in and year out someone at least challenged Bama for a game or two. What was the last year there was someone decent in the ACC not named Clemson? 2013 FSU by my estimate. The next year they made it to the playoffs but that was 100% based off the previous years record.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.