Link: Picture of new turf at Levi’s! Looks can be deceiving.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Wait a minute, something is missing......................I can't quite put my finger on it.......I'm thinking...............thinking..............It's coming to me.......................................Just a few more seconds..............................I got it......................................They forgot the UCF Logo!!!!!!!!!!!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I read that many players pro and college say this is a bad field period. Best thing is Clemson has to play on the same field, so it is a level field, pun intended LOL. The biggest thing is cutting, it will induce falls and slips, so the guy who can keep his footing will have the advantage. I see the WR's for Bama running straighter routes towards the end zone. Roll Tide and lets get this done.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like it. What color would you prefer?
I would prefer end zones in the traditional colors of the respective schools, but it would look weird this year because Clemson does not generally use a colored background, and having two different colored backgrounds would look just as weird.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I think they should use the colors of the teams so us crimson and white. Clemson purple and orange. Maybe make them look like the teams home field?

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
hate the ugly black associated with national championship nowadays
Yeah I don’t understand why they can’t just use each team’s home end zone scheme or just leave the background as grass. The black is just really bland and doesn’t really work with the team names imo.

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I would prefer to use an end zone color that tigers can’t see. You know, whatever color the end zones were in 2012 in BCS title game in New Orleans.....

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Trying to dry it under the tarp , guess we will see, maybe need the helicopters?

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This from a 49ers article 6 weeks ago
The 49ers have done everything they can from replacing the turf to the way they grow the grass and all it’s done is make things not as bad. But still bad.

The proof is on Monday Night in the 49ers 27-23 loss to the New York Giants. One of the main story lines was the field itself and how the Giants simply couldn’t get footing on Levi’s slippery turf. 49ers quarterback Nick Mullens stumbled early in the game and Giants running back Saquon Barkley fell in the backfield several times before he could get any momentum. Something very un-Saquon Barkley like.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.