Questions regarding NCAA 2006

bamahuey1

1st Team
Jun 27, 2005
I'm currently in my first season in dynasty mode. I'm playing with Bama, and I'm undefeated going into the Florida game. Darby is first for the heisman, I created a TE that's third, and created a CB that's fifth. I guess you could say I've got all my bases covered (atleast this season anyway). My first question is has anyone been able to keep Darby from going pro following his junior year? It seems like it's going to cost a lot of points to try to keep him because with the kind of season he's having I seriously doubt he'll want to stick around. How are the back-ups? Also, how do you all set up your recruiting, training, and discipline points? And yeah, I've already had to bench Roach and Tatum for some games because of discipline. I'm just curious to find out what the different results are. Anyway, the games awesome, and my first season is great so far. Just want to see what others have done.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
bamahuey1 said:
I'm currently in my first season in dynasty mode. I'm playing with Bama, and I'm undefeated going into the Florida game. Darby is first for the heisman, I created a TE that's third, and created a CB that's fifth. I guess you could say I've got all my bases covered (atleast this season anyway). My first question is has anyone been able to keep Darby from going pro following his junior year? It seems like it's going to cost a lot of points to try to keep him because with the kind of season he's having I seriously doubt he'll want to stick around. How are the back-ups? Also, how do you all set up your recruiting, training, and discipline points? And yeah, I've already had to bench Roach and Tatum for some games because of discipline. I'm just curious to find out what the different results are. Anyway, the games awesome, and my first season is great so far. Just want to see what others have done.
I gave up around 80 points to keep him at Bama.

Dartigan

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I've got a similar problem. I'm about to play against USC for the NC. Prothro has like 76 punt returns for TD. I'm scared I'm going to lose him AND Darby! /cry

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
I gave up around 20, but he still went pro. I decided to focus my points on recruiting for the following season instead of trying to keep him around. I got 4 RB recruits, all 4 and 5 star. I just rotate them in and out throughout the game to make sure they are all fresh. It works for me, I've got the number one rushing offense in the country. I play as many as 5 or 6 tailbacks per game and usually 2 fullbacks. If I'm playing a team that has a fast defense, I usually play my faster backs the most. Also, it didn't hurt that they gave Tim Castille playmaker status in my second year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.