Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
It looks to me like we have gone stubborn, just determined to show we can pressure with 3 or 4, mostly 3. We will have to blitz. We may pay for it, but we're paying for it anyway, leaving him time to throw...
We're missing C. Miller even more than I thought. Oh, to have him, Terrell and Chris right now.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The big problem is that the Alabama DL v. Clemson OL advantage for us has played out exactly opposite. They're playing WAY above their heads...lets hope for a regression to the mean

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Y'all need to read JessN's tweets on the trends.

Alabama's ILB has been poor thus far, but the DL isn't running many stunts. Tua needs to not press because Clemson is blitzing all night, and so the opportunities will be there.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Look at the interceptions - both times the defender left his man wide open. The deep ball was intercepted by a cornerback who left his man wide open. It's working because they are blitzing and Tua doesn't have time to see what is happening.
Tua wasn’t rushed on either. He made up his mind and never read the coverage on both and got tricked.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The big problem is that the Alabama DL v. Clemson OL advantage for us has played out exactly opposite. They're playing WAY above their heads...lets hope for a regression to the mean
well, quinnen looked mad on the sidelines. maybe they can get their mojo back at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.