Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
I wish this board would quit blaming everyone because we are disappointed. We played our C- game and Clemson played their A game. We got outplayed tonight. It happens. The team (coaches and players) are just as disappointed as we are.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
This game will either drive Saban or drive him out. He hasn’t even looked mad, which is odd
He gets mad when we win, not lose. I like that he is this way, actually. Kids are already hurting from the butt kicking they are taking on the field. You don't go make it worse when it is somewhat pointless.

bamadws56

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2005
Fort Benning, GA
I dont want to pile on here, but I felt that Saban settled on Lupoi rather than going out and getting a top flight DC. This appears to be what happens when you don't just out-talent another team.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Folks, Alabama has not been blown out like this in nearly 20 years or more. This was a reckoning. We will be fine next year because I can’t see how this wouldn’t light a fire under anyone with any amount of pride.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
I think there is a bigger rebuilding effort next year than we realize. Replace 2 offensive coaches, re-evaluate the defensive coaching staff, still green defensive talent, re-tooled OL, and back to drawing board on kicker and punter. That is even more than Saban can manage imo.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Absolutely HAVE to the middle linebacker position shored up as well. It's been a glaring weakness all season, and on full display tonight.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Funny the guys on the roundtable said that was one of the keys in Clemson being able to beat us. But they also said Clemson had to also pit up 120+ rushing ... one out of two ain't bad I guess
Spoke too soon lol

Good season guys.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Not going to join in the pile on, but yeah, this has been a shocker in every single bad way. I mean, even on the few instances we get something going our way, it's been almost immediately undone.

I would say maybe this will at least temper some of our homers a bit, but I know better than that.

Rodzilla

Suspended
Jan 2, 2017
Viduta, AL
Clemson has just showed the rest of college football 1001 ways to beat Alabama..... I'll be very surprised if Alabama makes the playoffs next year.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I am not worried about this. Disappointed, yes. Worried, no. I'm not sure we really prepared at all. They have MOAQ tonight.

BamaDon1974

Nov 21, 2017
Well. This was bad.....Really bad.

But! We still played for the National Championship (Something that 128 other programs in college football can't say). We have still won 5 of the last 10 National Championships.....

Stay tuned for Alabama/Clemson V...coming to you next January.

ROLL TIDE!

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Folks, Alabama has not been blown out like this in nearly 20 years or more. This was a reckoning. We will be fine next year because I can’t see how this wouldn’t light a fire under anyone with any amount of pride.
We will not be pass first next yesr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.