Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
If I were Saban, I’d take the fine or whatever and ruin these refs publically. Two missed PI calls in critical situations and numerous holding calls. Refs turn a blind eye to it. It’s time to call em out!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Everyone complaining about the refs just needs to stop. Tua throwing 2 INT’s and the offense sputtering in the red zone twice lost is this game. And the defense never was going to win this one for us. The offense had to win this one for us.
I felt this way most of the game but two big stops in the red zone should have had obvious calls against Clemson.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
If I were Saban, I’d take the fine or whatever and ruin these refs publically. Two missed PI calls in critical situations and numerous holding calls. Refs turn a blind eye to it. It’s time to call em out!
The refs are not why we’re losing this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Everyone complaining about the refs just needs to stop. Tua throwing 2 INT’s and the offense sputtering in the red zone twice lost is this game. And the defense never was going to win this one for us. The offense had to win this one for us.
I don't expect the refs to catch everything, but I do expect them to catch the obvious calls. They are flat ignoring any obvious call on Clemson.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
nah. Terrible officiating should ALWAYS be pointed out. However, saying they want Clemson to win does need to stop.

We're killing ourselves but the officiating obvious misses aren't helping.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Without a turnover, there's really no chance here. We aren't stopping them otherwise.

The attrition of players leaving early, coaching turnover, and key injuries simply caught up with us.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
You are right on here. We played pretty well on offense, but not our usual. Two turnovers and not stopping on 3rd have hurt. But to say better officiating wouldn't have helped on a few occasions is wrong as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.