Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Play calling hurt us. Should have stuck to the run more.
would not have worked, would have taken to much time...with the way lawrence is playing we needed to stretch the field and could not do it...venerables said: you they beat us it will be with the run...

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Playing like a team that knows they lost and are just waiting on the clock to expire now. I really don't understand that 4th down call at all. A Tua run? Really? If you are gonna do that, just let Jacobs wildcat that. Oh well. Roll Tide!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Truthfully guys we haven’t been physical with our online on the LOS most of the year.
It has come back to haunt us this year

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
We're outgaining them 447-389. We have 23 first downs to their 16.

How in the holy world can we be -28 on the scoreboard.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Y’all, it wasn’t our night. This Clemson team is our equal in every respect, and tonight they just played the most perfect championship game imaginable.

It’s going to suck hearing about this for the next 365 days. Certain pundits will try to spew that the dynasty is over, but the revenge 365 days from now will be that much sweeter because of this.

The world may rejoice for now that it wasn’t our night, but when this night is ancient history, the world will wish it had been. This embarrassment is all Saban will need to light a fire hot enough to fuel the next several years. Mark it, the confetti will once again be crimson in 365 days.

Time to keep our heads up, and even now, Roll Tide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, I felt like we stole one we shouldn't have won last year. This year - due to uncharacteristic mistakes early in the game, curious play-calling on offense in critical situations, and an obviously ineffective defensive game-plan - we've ....ed away one we should have one.

I still think we'll have as good a shot to win it next year as any year we've had under Saban, heading into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.