In other news: Black woman claims white man shot her 7 yr old daughter, but...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
She claimed a white man in a red pick up shot her daughter. However, it turned out to be two black men in a Hyundai or something. All I can say is "Wow." Of course one of those arrested had 120 tablets of Xanax with him so I'm going to assume a deal gone bad, even though the driver is claiming a case of mistaken identity.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-jazmine-barnes-death-due-in-court

Fortunately, one of my buddies is an investigator for the case and he told me several days ago there was no white guy involved and the mother was lying. In addition, her and the child's father have rap sheets a mile long. But what the hell, let's throw the evil white man out there and see if it sticks so I don't get my dealer in trouble so he'll forgive my drug debt.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I now expect this case to disappear from national headlines since race is no longer part of the equation.

If it was a drug deal gone bad than the mom has just as much blame for the child's death as the murderer.
Someone posted on another website that "Can you imagine two teenagers getting up early on Sunday morning when school was out to go get coffee?" None of it made sense. I know my kids can't get their butts out of bed during school break. I have no reason to think those two that were with her were any different unless they had been out all night.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.