Aloha Tidefans! First post here... and not Tua's cousin!!

Yoodakine808

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2019
First of all its an honor to be here on this forum. The best football program with one of the best traditions in the nation! Actually been scrolling on this board for the past 2 seasons and finally signed up. Looking forward to it!!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
First of all its an honor to be here on this forum. The best football program with one of the best traditions in the nation! Actually been scrolling on this board for the past 2 seasons and finally signed up. Looking forward to it!!
Come back when you are Tua's cousin!

J/k. Welcome. :)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans.

I'm not one of Tua's cousins either...
These days folks are coming out of the woodworks to claim kin to Tua.

Maybe I could claim to be a neighbor of someone who claims to be a Dutch Uncle of one of Tua's distant kin.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
You picked a heck of a day to sign up Wildman! Just in time to watch the Tide Roll. Welcome!

Yoodakine808

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2019
You picked a heck of a day to sign up Wildman! Just in time to watch the Tide Roll. Welcome!
Ive actually been continuously stalking this board for 2 seasons. But i think because im so nervous about this game, being a part of the forum is a stress reliever lol. No kidding

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Ive actually been continuously stalking this board for 2 seasons. But i think because im so nervous about this game, being a part of the forum is a stress reliever lol. No kidding
It helps believe me. I have gotten ZERO work done today just hangin' with my fellow Tidefans on this site. Couldn't ask for a better forum and group of people.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.