Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson... - Page 3
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. Clemson...

Defense played absolutely awful. DL did not play well and that was all she wrote. We were so bad on defense that it short-circuited our offense and had to chase points. Probably shoulda had 30 points on offense but only end up with 16 due to it.

Clemson's OL played the game of their life. Completely above their heads on the biggest stage. Congrats to them. They won this ball game for Clemson.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation All-American braggtd's Avatar

That pick 6 really set the overall tone IMO. Hats off to Clemson and RTR

I'm not even really very upset. Clemson earned it tonight. We just quit. Did they come up with a blueprint? Maybe, but I don't think so. We couldn't catch a break, but I'm not going to make excuses there. They played harder and better and were prepared. End of story.

Goodnight all. It has been a great season. 14-1 and the guys will learn from this and be motivated next fall.

Roll Tide!!!!!!

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonGriff's Avatar

Terrible game by Bama, won't congratulate Clemson, they are just the Barn with a lake
    CrimsonGriff

ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Congratulations to Clemson. Great effort. Feel bad for the seniors at Alabama, but they had a great run. These two senior classes both had identical W/L records, and both won 2 national championships. Crazy.

Now time for the off-season. Time to avoid ESPN until the spring game.

The road to #18 continues, and I can't wait to see how Saban adjusts.

Roll Tide!

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Quote Originally Posted by uafanataum View Post
    Last time Clemson beat Alabama they got whooped the next season. Dabo better enjoy this moment now because next year his team will be embarassed.
    Unfortunately Dabo ain't no fluke nor a joke. They ain't going anywhere. Dabo said last season "we'll be back". Looks like he was right. Tonight he officially became a great coach. His staff neutered ours in dominating fashion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team

The part that frustrates me is how the run was there all night, but we just couldnít help ourselves with the pass.

We will be back next year in the playoffs, rest assured, but it will be a much more disciplined defense and a more balanced offense.

BamaNation First Team bamadws56's Avatar

I feel bad for our players. This one is on the coaches. Our offense played well enough between the 20s. Our d...that is another story. I felt our team had two weaknesses all year. Defensive play calling and LB play. I believe both of those fall under the same coach.

BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar

Roll Tide!

Let's get back to hating to lose more than we like to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

BamaNation All-SEC

Congrats to Clemson. There is not a whole lot to say on this. They whipped us. Saban teams don't do this, but they did tonight. And you have to credit the opposing team for making it happen. Good job to them.

We will see you guys next year, hopefully in the same game, and maybe set the story right again. RTR!

BamaNation All-American braggtd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Unfortunately Dabo ain't no fluke nor a joke. They ain't going anywhere. Dabo said last season "we'll be back". Looks like he was right. Tonight he officially became a great coach. His staff neutered ours in dominating fashion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yeah Dabo is the new #2. It was CUM. We still have the GOAT!

BamaNation First Team

When I left the Capstone in 2000, I never dreamed I would see even a single national championship. Bama never beat UT in all my time as a student and had lost to teams such as La Tech. I could see no way that I would ever watch Bama even play in a national championship game, much less win one. It has all been gravy to me since Pasadena and Texas. I wish Bama had won tonight, but Iíll tip my cap, sleep like a baby and tune in to cheer in every game next year.

BamaNation First Team

They prepared for us and it showed. Well executed game. Bright side is, we have some motivation for next season. I hope it's motivation for not just for the remaining players but also for Saban and the coaching staff. A 14-1 season is outstanding but we still have to get better in some areas. They have something to play for next season again.