Congrats, Clemson. What a game!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It isn’t every day that a CNS lead team gets beat handily, but tonight you layed it on us. Congratulations on your win. You were the better team from start to finish.

Roll Tide, though ;)

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Congrats to Clemson. The best team tonight. No excuses. Love my team, always will. One thing to note though, maybe Notre Dame wasn’t quite as bad as we thought they were. This Clemson team may just be THAT good. We still would have beat ND this year though.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good win ... officially challenging you all to a best of 5. Let's do it again next season

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Just think this loss will eat at CNS so I guess he’ll be coaching us 10 more years, so thanks Clemson for that as well :)

BrotherOfBear

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 28, 2006
Backwoods, AL
Hats off to Clemson and coaches for recognizing Bama's weaknesses and exploiting them. Dabo is a class act and does things right. I can live with losing to them.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I bet some part of him hated winning that game.
You would lose that bet. When are some of you going to realize Dabo is all clemson now?

Congrats to clemson, you guys were just better and made me do something I have never done. I actually quit watching an Alabama game before it ended.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.