Clemson fans are enjoying this...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I have a problem with this kind of thinking. A team who has a soft schedule and is not used to playing hard just made mincemeat pie out of the Dynasty of the modern era? I think we had better look at the stats and score of the Oklahoma and Clemson games. For two teams who don't play anyone they sure showed up to play us. So ….. weak schedule is a crock IMO.
. They did have a weak schedule, doesn’t mean that they were not a good team. Clearly they have a great!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
They should enjoy it ... up to last night, we've been arguably the best "program" in college football history. The 2018 Clemson team can arguably be considered the best "team" in college football history. The good thing is the 2019 Bama team has the ability to make history to be the best team in cfh history and also help cement us as the best program in cfh as well ... if they want it. But they have to dominate.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
....because we beat another legendary team.

I for one do not discount the loss last year so at this point it is only tied. Best of 5 next year.
Well deserved. And to put a cherry on top, you didn't just beat this team, you demoralized us. We've never seen this and are still a little in shock.

Enjoy....but know we'll do what y'all did last year and use this to get better!

BTW, I've always liked Dabo...gained even more respect for him last night.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
They should be enjoying it. The better team last night for sure they soundly beat a good Bama team in every aspect. So we finally have some company at the top that's good, competition brings out the best in most people. Looking forward to seeing them for round five in the very near future.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
This years Clemson team would have beat that Watson led Clemson team that beat us. Congrats to them. Dabo has built a powerhouse. No ACC team is touching them for the next 2 years minimum. And yeah, their fans have every right to enjoy this. They kicked our tails off. Kudos.

Roll Tide

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Let’s please remember Clemson isn’t a dynasty as some are quick wanting to crown them. You have a long way to go.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Let’s please remember Clemson isn’t a dynasty as some are quick wanting to crown them. You have a long way to go.
No, but two National Championships in three years is a good start.
They took us to the woodshed last night, and showed we have some work to do to reclaim the throne.

Here's hoping the new recruiting class brings some much needed depth on defense.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Really? They are enjoying a National Championship? I would have thought they would all be depressed today since there is nowhere to go but down.
They thought they were the lords of CFB when they just had that 1 NC. Going down won’t phase them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.