Question: Clemson fans and the Wall

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Does Clemson get to visit the White House if there is a government shutdown? Should Clemson fans support Trump and the wall? [emoji23]

Just a silly thought I had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
no one with more than two functioning brain cells should support Trump or the wall.
Had to add to a .... to your punch bowl.

As for Clemson I'm sure they would still visit even with a shutdown. Trump would be happy for some red state boys to come give him a brief break from all of his failures, investigations, and to make the White House feel like less of a ghost town for a few hours. I imagine he's scared of ghosts trying to pull a Christmas Carol on him.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Doesn't the visit to the White House usually happen in the summer? Surely the government shutdown will not last that long. I hate these stupid government shutdowns. Both sides acting like petulant little spoiled brats. The whole bunch should be fired.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I’m guessing Dabo is a big Trumpie and wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I’m guessing Dabo is a big Trumpie and wouldn’t miss it for the world.

not sure I would bet on that, Dabo grew up poor and seems pretty grounded to reality (outside of leading with his imaginary friend all the time)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
not sure I would bet on that, Dabo grew up poor and seems pretty grounded to reality (outside of leading with his imaginary friend all the time)
But Trump understands growing up poor.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Dabo seems to be pretty deep in the evangelical movement, which has been one of Trump's most loyal group of followers. I'd like to think he shares a normal person's revulsion at Trump, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Dabo seems to be pretty deep in the evangelical movement, which has been one of Trump's most loyal group of followers. I'd like to think he shares a normal person's revulsion at Trump, but I wouldn't bet on it.
That was my thinking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.